Lahav is an experienced speaker to groups in Israel and abroad. She is available to speak to your mission, conference or program in Israel, even in the Knesset, and can customize a lecture to fit your group. If you are interested in having her speak at an event in Israel or abroad please fill out the form below.
Her lecture topics include:
- New! Historic Peace:The inside story of the Abraham Accords – peace with the UAE, Bahrain, Sudan and Morocco – what’s next and what that means for the Middle East.
- Shared Values: What ties America and Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East, together, in good times and bad, and what the Biden presidency means for that relationship.
- Knesset 101 – Election update: Israel’s multiparty system can be confusing even to locals. Get the inside scoop on the fourth election in two years and the latest political issues in the news.
- Tehran, Jerusalem and Washington: The Israeli and American responses to the Iranian nuclear threat, from covert operations to overt negotiations.
- Jewish and Democratic: How religion, politics and diplomacy intertwine in Israel, and Israel’s role in fighting antisemitism around the world.
- Helping Israel from abroad: What the world needs to know about Israel, and how you can fight the misconceptions. Advocacy training, with a focus on social media.
- Anti-Zionism and antisemitism: The historic roots of antisemitism on the radical left.
- Journalism and Judaism: What the laws of lashon hara – evil speech – and the sin of the 12 spies teach us about Jewish values, journalism and combatting disinformation. (Great for Shavuot programs!)
Watch Lahav answer questions after a lecture in Melbourne, Australia in June 2017: